Monday, September 6, 2010

Good Weather

Today, being Labor's Day; the weather is really awesome and if you are just staying home to watch T.V. you might be missing out on the great outdoors. That is, if you live in the southern western coast of California. The weather is really nice today and is down from the usual 90s last week. The warmest part of the afternoon has peaked at about 75 which is pretty good to enjoy a nice game of volleyball or sit in the shade with some friends and family today at a regional park.

I'm really enjoying getting some fresh air because I live within walking distance to a park that features a hiking dirt trail which has some cool-down parts to it because of the natural trees and some furry animals inhabiting the area frequently. The area I live in has some nice hiking parts to it, and I'm a little surprised not a lot of families want to leave their comfortable homes temporarily to walk the trails that are all around this residential community.

Business wise, I'm taking steps to learn smart business tips right now and practicing with demo money to see how much profit I would be making. I have done normal so far and would like to become consistent at it before I hit the real thing. It's probably going to take another 6 months or less for me to perfect the discipline of trading. Once I reach a good living, I'm going to treat out a lot of friends and pay my way to a top-notch doctor's education!