Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feeling Bittersweet

I am still mourning over the passing of my grandma. I thought I wouldn't get too personal on this blog, but looks like I really have now because my honesty is not really getting me in trouble. By me being very honest, I think I can also enjoy some good humor without feeling self-tortured and entertaining just about anybody and hopefully influencing people to be better and more well.

At my grandma's funeral, I had the special privilege of making a eulogy in front of a lot of people. I can't still resist making any zingers against the Hope of God Church, L.A. so here goes: there were more people at that funeral than the whole church combined at that Hope of God location and a whole lot more. I'm pretty delighted to find that my family and relatives might outnumber that church group; we're one big family tree put together living in the United States. I really miss my grandma still and I wish I had the chance to say goodbye to her and that I really loved her. My grandpa is staying over at my home and I'm lifting him up occasionally to put him on a wheelchair and also trying to cheer him up. I had the chance to quickly kiss my grandpa's forehead which felt good and lively for me. I can't do that to him anymore right now because I might risk giving him a more bad cold. I'm going to tell my grandpa that I love him before he goes and hopefully he can come to terms with his maker.

Overall, I'm surrounded by a lot of beautiful people so that gets me thinking in a funny manner, love isn't all about sex. Being in love and in the moment with your soul mate is just about as good as it gets in enjoying intimate Eros. Hopefully, the commitment is made at a wedding before couples become intimate.