Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Business Plan / Developing Confidence

I honestly would like to be 6 feet tall, so I'm going to drink more milk right now. I know it's too late, so I'm just joking about being too short. I guess brain battles might be more useful for me to develop in, instead of the typical brute force. Actually size really doesn't matter when it comes to brute force too, so this is all baloney to mention height is really good for anything. If you perfect the art of martial arts then you could just use like two fingers to do joint manipulation, and it doesn't matter how small you are. Athletic women who are smaller than me and weigh less than 100 pounds can drive golf balls over 300 yards so, size really doesn't matter. It just looks good, that's all. Being tall looks physically good on someone- that's all. I don't have it, so I have to develop a bigger heart. I haven't really checked my height, but for being a male, man I'm short. Being short can't make you dodge a restraining order either because I was hoping my appearance would get this crazy girl to not put a restraining order on me. I was trying to still be a short kid and hoping that image would get the crazy girl to not put a restraining order on me; oh well, it happened and now I was forced to mature into an adult who has overcome feelings of not being dependent with crazy people.

Because of my shortness, I have a long torso because my chest length is just a tad over the national length which would include Caucasians. I am Korean/American which has a pretty good ethnic following and some cultural respect by other worlds. Being a small country and winning Olympic metals and keeping an ongoing cold war from breaking out by developing tough marines known historically as a Rock sort of gives Koreans some nice leverage. Even if I look Japanese, I still get some leverage too by revealing my proud ethnicity, so I guess those things factored in don't really bother a crazy girl from putting a restraining order on me. Man, I wasn't even chasing after her! I feel so cheated with this restraining order because I didn't even want her as a girlfriend and did absolutely nothing bad to her. She was just being a crazy person.

I think she has some confidence issues because she is taller than me by like 2 inches I think. She seems to feel we're similar in height or that's the feeling I've got from a male and close friend whose about 5 to 6 inches taller than me- he told me that I don't look that short and can be pretty similar in relation to height with him. So this whole being short thing must be just my own imagination because it sure didn't keep me from getting a restraining order by that crazy girl I wasn't even trying to chase around.  

I should not put my mind too much on dumb things right now. I should not really pry into the life of others as well and just focus on developing this relationship with Jesus, which is actually fulfilling my life with satisfaction.