Monday, September 13, 2010

Toughening Up

Despite the feelings of any limitations I may have, I'm seeing that motivating myself on a journey to the Promised Land is quite endearing for myself personally. I'm totally finding that my struggles with lust is actually a spiritual attack for me. I wish to no longer engage in sexual behavior that's outside of marriage because I find that making the commitment first and proceeding afterward the wedding ceremony can bring a lot of stability, peace, and passionate romance. I wish to be just one of those guys who make a stand daily for entering marriage first before engaging in brash intimate affairs, out of moral responsibility. It only makes sense and can protect you emotionally to save it. If it's been lost, then there's no worries about coming to God for spiritual guidance and starting life all over as a new creature. It's a tough world out there, so it's important to guard what are the most valuable things to our hearts.