Thursday, September 9, 2010

Super Growth Methods- Who cares?

I guess I used to be a lame person because I wanted to grow taller than where I am right now. I didn't know how shorter men than me handled the pressure of feeling short. For awhile, I felt too much over not being tall enough to my own eyes. Now I feel that I've overcome it because it really doesn't matter to me anymore. A friend told me a philosophical viewpoint, "Why did men create ladders?" That's something to recall.

I even read somewhere that a woman did not want to date her future husband because he was so short. The man ended up making himself taller by applying techniques to stretch out his vertebrae. He then dated the same woman he thought was his soul mate. Years later, she admitted that she had some type of phobia with short people which implies that she got over it and that height really doesn't matter in the end. I guess if you want to make yourself taller you have to commit yourself and be lucky sometimes. I think it's a little bit of both for most people if they want to be taller.