Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Better Than A Lot Of People

I feel like I'm better than a lot of people now. It's all about maintaining confidence with hard work and studying something you want to do. It requires having a huge tolerance for suffering in those times when you're going through a rut. With some people who have unexpectedly bothered me, I now fully feel that I'm better than them in every single way and that it doesn't matter if they want to sue me, tear me to pieces, send me to jail, kill me, etc. I am happy to acknowledge my faith in Jesus and that there's heaven waiting for me on the other side and that while I'm on Earth here, I'm going to contribute with charitable deeds and still help out those annoying folks when they are doing really poorly with their lives. Otherwise, I might just make jokes and keep laughing if they want to deny my help.

Yes, I do feel like I'm the better person overall now and know where some of these weak points are with people and where it lies with me. My weakness has submerged under a new layer of confidence for me. Today, I pretty much need to continue to study business which I'm eventually going to get my hands dirty with; do some cardio-exercise along with muscle workouts later and take care of my car registration stuff which needs to be renewed for me. I actually like this independent feeling and it's great! I am better than a lot of people who want to complain with me about something even if it is directed at me personally now. It may have put me in a bad mood a few times, but getting over it to still want to be charitable while hard working makes me feel that I'm better than those people who were unexpectedly complaining about something. I don't really care about being laughed at about some detail about me now too; whether they do it behind my back or not.

I understand that there are border-lines to every issue and that I will take advantage of these border-lines socially.