Monday, August 30, 2010

Fending Off Boredom With Discipline

I'm the type who doesn't like sitting around forever, so I have to literally get to doing something instead of just sitting there for hours and days because that will make me feel a burning sensation of depression and lack of fulfillment. I remember when Washington complained behind my back that when I wrote that I was feeling like burning buildings- he automatically complained that I was a terrorist and proceeded to place a restraining order on me. I used to feel really devastated and frustrated over not understanding what was making him tick, but then again the war on terror is over at Afghanistan and Iraq. The last I heard from Washington was that he served in the marines or army after resigning his job which he willfully did, but I feel that he was neglecting his position at the job and being more distracted psychologically over personal issues rather than taking a mature approach with himself. He was so dumb because he came up to me and talked to me after putting a restraining order on me. What a dummy! You don't talk to someone you put a restraining order on.

The girl who put a restraining order on me was forced to talk to me, and she showed signs of being flirtatious with me. Okay, a restraining order on someone means that you shouldn't really talk to them. So these restraining orders are like not the worst thing for me and if I go up and waste my time talking to people who removed me from their Facebook list which is so funny to me now for any reason that they want to convey- whether they say anything or not, I may feel a little ticked off but then again I have so much confidence in my drives now that I should just be myself and be honest at least to the fullest degree without being afraid of anything and just go to that direction and then just be like they are a waste of time if they want to force me out of there. I have a plan now so I have a choice here in adding more insult to their injuries through honesty or just continuing along. It doesn't matter what I do to them now and what they do is so insignificant, even if they were to apologize to me it would be so insignificant. They are very small and insignificant people with jobs that actually sort of suck in a not so cool location. They are just leading lives with ups and downs and no longer possess that special aroma that you find in super good people. It's just the way it is; things will never change.