Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Easy Enjoyment

Hanging out with friends and doing some things is actually quite a lot of fun. I do need to spend a little time to myself sometimes to find out more about who I really am. I guess working sort of contributes to this characteristic for me. In a way, working would be something I could enjoy at times. What seems like a simple formula is going in for making the maximum bang that I could possibly get, which I believe that I know how to and then contributing it to trustworthy charities without really caring so much about the world's greed and other scams.

Nowadays, some news analyst seem to be reiterating that the rich spending can actually boost the economy which is pretty interesting. So when President Bush sent out this incentive check, I think it really meant giving spending power back to the people. What I sort of hate is some people saving money selfishly and just letting that bottle flow continually rising and maybe becoming miserable. I guess there's going to be reasons for everything and so I should be focusing on myself usually.

What I'm finding out to be the ultimate insult but rather smart thing to do is to agree with people who seem really foolish. I guess it's an act of love and then when I respond to them, it sounds so funny because it feels like I'm being sarcastic and having a good laugh about it underneath. I should have just agreed with the overreacting people over at Hope Church L.A. (Christopher Kuch, Annie Tran, Betty Lam, Jarred Taing, Golf, Darunee Lee Wongstapadat, and Chai) and apply the funniness that I feel in agreeing with them. I'm going to do this with Carlos Julio, the guy who seems a little lost and can't seem to win arguments and tries to angrily bother others by making fun of them because he can't seem to let go of something. There's a funny relation with Julio and those guys and I think that's why they still try to hang together every once in awhile. I guess agreeing with Julio feels like the biggest insult that I could give to him, so I guess Julio makes really bad arguments with me. I might as well just agree that I'm an all bad person or I suck at gambling or I shouldn't be coming but I'm coming anyway because I want to make them look bad or anything while laughing underneath without getting annoyed, bothered, saddened, frustrated, or angered. I could just laugh at him by saying that I agree with him but don't really want to and say this to those guys at Hope Church L.A. who were being weird with me.