Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Laughing Time

After watching America's Got Talent, man I feel like I could come up with something wonderful. I'm pretty much trying to be an average joe, just that I'm very small. The talented little girl that came up last said that big things come in small packages, which is really a sweet thing to say. In addition to me being pretty lumpy and chubby so far, I'm also considerably a short male. I'm putting too much thought on things that don't matter. I'm just saying what I need to say now and going to stick to it. Those contest shows are actually pretty fun to watch and pretty cool to me, so that's just the way it is sometimes.

A lot of the things that I have developed is pretty much a little better concentration. I guess from having so much practice from doing this a lot and even during times, I felt like crying for writing about practically nothing, I realize that I'm meaning to laugh and it's finally ending all crazy arguments for me just to voice my opinion in a funny self-deprecating way. Note to self, just don't go on that show if you don't like that person's reputation.

I could sure use a little more health improvement for myself, if I can put the effort into it. I'm just pretty much just an average guy whose pretty much finally clawing his way out of stupid reruns that he doesn't want to live anymore. Marrying late is also something that I never really planned, and I guess it's something that I need to try now. I'm the type who isn't divorcing that easy. I'm like glue man- imagine what random two restraining orders mean to that person if she can't deal with me. Actually, those topics weren't thoroughly discussed with those slightly neurotic people who just had a bad case of not being able to complain properly. When I discussed with my sister who kept on threatening me one time in an agitated manner, she told me she wouldn't do it with me. I guess I fare really well with family even when those family members act a little neurotic sometimes. I have that feeling of being a certain person to pull off tricks at the end and come up on top still even though it takes a long time for me.