Monday, August 16, 2010

Spending A Lot of Time

There are 24 hours a day in today's human culture. Yes, that's just how things are. I notice that a lot of people like to watch T.V. even though I would like to do other things like reading and socializing with people at a cool restaurant or decent club. I really need to just suffer with not really having any money right now and let myself grow in this area of creating my own business. I pretty much need to spend like 12 hours a day doing something that I want to really commit to preparing for and then go in when it's all ready for me.

I heard the statistic that 92% of forex investors fail their first year and do not continue anymore because they use up all of their investment money. I've been going for about four months, but only doing demo accounts where I'm only testing theories and not using actual money. I wonder if I keep trading and start making winning trades on my demo account consistently, then I'll gain the confidence to make live trades now. I really like the idea of trading which is pretty fun for me and there's a lot to master everyday for me, so this could be the financial independence that I'm looking for.