Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's One Of These Days

It's one of these times where I am really becoming better at assessing my own needs and to pursue the right direction that I want to go. Right now, I don't really want to focus so much on my computer and just go outside and walk in a park to get some fresh air and some exercise. Desire is pretty hard to keep sometimes because when some life situation hits you, it's hard to keep at it for awhile longer.

Being a human being and realizing that life is really going to tally up wins and losses, I'm not that far behind from doing this goal setting and accomplishing what I'm needing to do. I realize that I'm a super smart Alec when it comes to talking down people from doing bad stuff to me. I just didn't really want it that badly at the time. I really need to give up on thinking so much and go after what I want right now, even if it's going to be a long train ride.