Friday, August 13, 2010

Continuously Writing

If everything fails in my own business, I'm just going to pay for it by driving a truck around the nation. That's how I'll take responsibility for own financial disaster and is going to be my last resort. With any job that I do, I'm going to find that it drags for me sometimes. I don't like being under control by someone. I want to be free to do what I want to do. I want to have my own business where I make money on my own with no one telling me what to do. I want this independence and wealth for myself.

I figure now that I'm projecting myself to be married before the restraining order from this girl who might have had a weird crush on me is up. By visiting this church again after two more years, I'm probably going to be married by then and be like in your face by playing their keyboard and singing on the microphone. I'm just preparing myself to sing at that church solo and even though I'm projecting myself to mess up and not do good, I believe that I will have a good time doing it. I'm even practicing and still laughing at the times I mess up. The songs that I'm learning are pretty much gospel songs so I guess that makes sense to play Christian music if I'm going to up there playing just one song every week ritually and by soliciting myself to play the piano even though it's probably going to bug everyone eventually. It will just my way of paying them back for the good times that I'm going through even though they probably wanted me to suffer hard with their weird and funny motives.