Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Guy Point A Gun At Me Image

Right now, I'm referring to someone who I was afraid of for a little bit because I kept on picturing him pointing a gun at me and wanting to shoot me because of my attempts to talk to him. This person is Jarred Taing of Hope of God Church L.A. He is going on vacation with a Christopher Kuch at the same church and possibly with Julio to somewhere in Big Bear soon. Big Bear during the summer? I guess Julio thought it was going to be really soon but looks like they may postpone it for the winter.

Getting back to this imagination of Jarred Taing pointing a gun at me, my fantasy is continuously ending with me smiling at him and walking up to him shooting a machine gun and bullets at me. I shield them like super man does, walk up closely to him, and then slap him and he falls down and stops shooting. Pretty interesting for Jarred right? No?