Friday, August 13, 2010

No More Compromises

The art of being human is dealing with life's problems at times when required. I'm not the perfect candidate of getting rid of every single problem in my life, but I learn to deal with them just like anybody else should. My mom has joked around about how the end of one's life is the happiest because the person would never have to worry about a single thing again because he or she is already dead!

Since I'm alive and want to be good and well, I'm going to deal with my hormones still which get pretty elevated. I don't think I have it that bad as some pregnant women do occasionally, but it's noticeable for me personally. I think that's the difference of who I am- it's that I can notice it and learn to adjust it when needed for situations that require me to be at my best and most focused. I believe that I need to just be a repetitious type person over positive things to become positive. So if I want to be living in the Word of Truth, then I need to start practicing it over and over again in order to grow with living in it.