Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Finding Stuff To Do

I guess I'm figuring out a lot of things and that it's going to take awhile to understand some things. I could go on all day talking about some people who messed up at Hope Church L.A. and feel like laughing at them the whole time, but I figure that it's cool for me anyway because I'm learning stuff for myself and taking advantage of them even if they are doing bad things to me.

I sort of feel like the construction industry that I'm studying may not really be for me. I feel like some businesses are too slow right now and that you have to move around to different places. The skill set would be pretty valuable to learn, which I am not denying. I think what I want to really do is become an investor who gets to work at home on a really nice computer. I grew up liking computers so much that I would spend a lot of time on it and interact via messaging others over weird and occasionally stupid stuff. That was fun, even though I was suffering over not really talking to them face-to-face.

I guess I'll do what's considerably hard for everyone and that's work at home, until I make enough of a living for myself and then start expanding to other cool areas that require some money to have fun. Raising a family sounds like something I would really want to do sooner or later.