Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Kind Of Woman I Really Love

This post is something that I had a hard time conjuring up for awhile because I wanted to keep it secret. I guess I'm going to dedicate this to a female friend of mine who I really had a crush on for awhile. Through this period of trying to appreciate love, I had a chance to participate in becoming very comfortable friends with her and seeing her like a big sister. It's sort of weird to marry a big sister, so I'm not going to lie with that, so having this appreciative friendship with her and being so comfortable around her and not feeling so pestered with her was all these positive emotions surrounding her from my heart. She also gave some nice compliments openly with me and seemed to be really understanding by willing to have some sense of humor with some of my actions. I guess I honor that type of woman as being my type. She's a unique individual and I seriously hope everything goes well for her. Her future marriage, hopefully the future husband is going to have learned to settle down his emotions and stop acting like a whiny girl with his feelings towards me.

It was interesting because when I revealed that I liked her to others. Some law enforcement guys who I actually admitted to getting a strange restraining order from Darunee Lee Wongstapadat stated indirectly that they wouldn't mind taking the fiancee of the girl I liked and burying him in a desert. Very appreciated! I'm going to leave it to be because I think there's some cultural differences still, and the fact that my preference is to be with a mature woman whose a little younger than me or about the same age. I think she's definitely older and I was juggling those thoughts about marrying an older woman, but I feel that she could be in good hands already. I'm going to really praise her on this blog, unlike Annie Tran, Betty Lam, and Darunee Lee of Hope Church L.A. She's well-deserving of it, so I don't think other women are going to feel any hostility or jealousy with her if they take this blog post so seriously. She's pretty much a good friend to everyone, and I seriously mean that because her personality is pretty sweet. She stands out to me the most with another outstanding young woman =) - the person's name is Judy Chan of Hope Church L.A. I'm sort of laughing because of my blunt-filled rave with this girl. Another woman I really appreciated was Angela of the same church. Hey I also liked the girl Cynthia! =) One of the mySpace buddies, Pear is really nice too. =) Judy's relatives are very nice too like her younger sister and younger cousin. =) Oh yeah, it seemed like big Steph of the same church was really hesitant of adding me back on her Facebook profile, but I like the fact that she posts up her photos and shares it with me and that she can still respond to my messages. Even though she didn't add me, she's still sharing some personal information with me openly. It's an interesting hybrid that Stephanie accepted with me. I really learned to appreciate their company and being swell buddies.Wow, I can really sound pretty nice or something at times if I'm not mad. I should never really get mad at rude things other people do to me like those people I'm going to mention below. I choose to agree with them even though it's going to make me laugh very heavily and probably get me to joke around so much with them. Agreeing in the future with no shame at foolish ones arguing with me is my new lesson that I learned. Lots of humor on my end was involved despite the confusion from Christopher Kuch, Jarred Taing, Annie Tran, Betty Lam, Darunee Lee, Chai, Bae, and Golf who is still unbelievably a Facebook buddy. Man, I seriously contemplated on blocking Golf because of his annoying rants about certain things, but my policy is to leave it to be and agree with laughter! I also blocked Christopher Kuch on my Facebook too and e-mailed him a message that I did this to him and that I'm not ending the friendship.