Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just Kidding With Last One

Ah, humoring myself over not putting any list of courses down. I'm going to go in order until I get tired or bored of doing this:

AJ 102, Concepts of Criminal Law
Reason for this is because I want to know how to circumvent the system.

AJ 104, Criminal Evidence
I would like to fingerprint some people and see if I can get any DNA trace with elbow marks. I want to put them on my system and then analyze their behavior and see how much criminal behavior they could resort to and then let them know. I want to do this to Darunee Lee, who put a restraining order on me. That is after, it's officially off and I'm safe to approach her again. I should put a restraining order on her too, if she tries to put another one on me.

ANTH 202 The Maya, Inca, and Aztecs: Ancient Civilizations of the Americas
I have this idea of making a video game related to these ancient warriors. I wonder if I could just juice them up and turn them into like demons or mutants who rip each others' throats out by shooting spear guns and then maybe adding some secret maya magic (rocket launcher).

ANTH 203 The Anthropology of Magic, Witchcraft, and Religion
I want to see how stupid people can think sometimes by taking this class. I want to see if there's any relation to a few people at Hope Church L.A. in history that's linked with stupidity.

ART 114 Storyboard and Graphic Novel Illustration
I want to create comic books and don't care if they turn out to be very cheesy. I will be happy to kill off Batman by making him evil and doing poetic justice.

ART 121 Three-Dimensional Design
I want to increase my drawing skills and create 3D objects on the fly with paper. Creating a 3D face of someone like Jarred Taing of Hope Church L.A. and then calling the drawing hideous because it has so much relation to the person's actual face.

ART 191B 3D Computer Animation Project
I would like to increase some skills in doing computer animated cinematography. I would do a sequence where an imitator of Superman moons everybody and talks about how handsome his maker is.

ART 193 Motion Picture Editing
Let's create the ending of any movie I've always wanted and then post it on YouTube and then get bashed by critics for making it even worse.

ART 195 3D Modeling For Animation
This is actually really cool for me and I would seriously have a kick out of doing this.

AB 58L Collision Repair Lab
In case I have to do a hit-and-run which is absolutely sad and probably wouldn't anyway and then fix my own car.

CHEM 211 Organic Chemistry
I would like to challenge myself because I hear this course is very infamous. I would like to learn how to blow up stuff too and then do it in a safe area like the middle of a hot desert.

DANC 124 Hip Hop Dance
I would like to do some popping and then if I'm really bad I'll end up all messed up.

DANC 125 Ballroom Dance
This would be fun, if I could have a smaller dancing partner and then doing those lifts would be fun while she gets scared sometimes about the landing.

ENGT 116 Blueprint Reading For Machines
I want to learn to do this because I would like to build some machines someday and then have it do cool stuff even though I could come up with wacky stuff- like Doc in Back To The Future 3 who created a big machine that generates only one ice cube.

ENGT 265 Catia
I heard this software could make those who are proficient at it make a lot of money.

ENGL 241 Screenwriting
I want to learn how I could submit a script even though it could be very stupid to producers. I don't care about being a wacky writer.

HO 56 Medication Calculations
I want to calculate how much medication some of the people at Hope Church L.A. (Chris Kuch, Jarred Taing, Annie Tran, Betty Lam, Darunee, and the pastor Chai) would need to settle down and not be able to yell even when they are so hot-headed over nothing important.

HO 152 Normal And Therapeutic Nutrition
This is to give proof that I am mentally stable. Yeah right, I'm not going to convince even a person who acts like a mad cow and thinks I'm crazy.

MUS 106 Music Theory
I would like to create my own songs with some original beat to it.

MUS 138 Collegiate Chorale
Oh man, I'm going to really suck at singing. I want to improve my singing.

PE 122 Adapted Strength Training
I want some bulging muscles and to be very strong.

PE 130 Stretching and Relaxation
I want to do the splits.

PE 143 Personal Fitness Program
I want to do the Iron Man Challenge.

PE 148 Body Sculpting
I want to get a six pac.

PE 155A Bowling
My friend wants to go bowling so I might take this class with him because I want to bowl too. I don't care if I get an F by playing so well and then going through a rut.

PE 175A Baseball Beginning
I know how to play some ball, but I want to pitch to people and strike them out. It's pretty fun to strike out people especially by deceiving them. I wouldn't mind trying to strike out the side of those weird people I keep mentioning over and over again at Hope Church L.A.