Monday, August 23, 2010

Analysis of Resume

The definition of a resume is quite simply a summary of your academic and work experiences. Keeping that in mind, I conjured up from scratch a resume and cover letter but felt it was too valuable to throw out for myself. I realize that I can't find any desirable position with it and living on today's times so I will have to create it myself by taking on a whole new level of responsibility- becoming an entrepreneur. I feel like I need to prepare myself very heavily and also invest in an affordable adviser / mentor  who could help me get started.

What I learned through education is just commitment to succeed and to make longer strides at obtaining a purpose. I'm pretty much an average level intellect and think all it requires to succeed is to put in the time and right attitude to get there. If I succeed in this, I will definitely obtain something valuable for myself and have fun with some people who were acting a little off with me and failed to comprehend some things in life. I'm pretty much thinking like a grown up now, and I do realize that I do have a sense of humor that could turn the tables around for people who thought giving me a hard time was the right thing to do. I guess the reason why they acted silly was because they felt I could be a very successful person and really respected as well.