Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hope of God Church, L.A.

This church has its problems. Big period. I have kept on mentioning Hope Church L.A. The title is actually Hope of God Church. Man, it can get so confusing because of so many churches out there with their own little division, which is not really the best thing but a compromise with people's belief systems.

I googled Hope of God Church and found out that the number listed does not really have anyone pick it up. They must really be lacking manpower right now. I was just adding insult to injury in a good way because I would like to think so and laugh about it. I wish I would not have to be encouraged to be mean and careless by weird people who overreact over nothing and live by it as a creed. The church is very small compared to really big churches and the number is so small that they can actually impact the growth of the church. They are really missing some key Biblical elements which is hindering their growth. I can reveal what their missing. It's because they are not doing enough fellowship and relying on some weird beliefs about the Holy Spirit. The girl who placed a restraining order on me Darunee Lee Wongstapdat even told me she had nothing against me (so weird) and even once said she loved me (so weird) and even also said that she knew the Hope of God Church had some controversial ideas listed as their belief. They try so hard but fail still to grow. It's really kooky but in a conforming way with the world. It's also been missing a lot of action.  There aren't enough strong brothers in Jesus at that church who could lead them in full Bible study.

Everybody, do go check out Hope of God church, if you have a chance. I encourage you to go and try to blend in. I agree with it. I'll make it juicy. There are a lot of girls there. I would understand if a regular guy wouldn't want to go there still for all the known and little reasons. I know they may be your friend or absolutely if you know how to talk to them but the extra baggage to implicate on your life is interesting. Therefore, I made it official now- Hope Church L.A. is actually Hope of God Church. I finally got the name right so I'm going to avoid any legal actions if they want to purse after my talkative mouth which wants to be truthful. It will give them bad press then because people have the right to voice their opinions all they want, whether everyone wants to call the guy an idiot or not.