Saturday, August 7, 2010

Need To Spend More Better Time

I guess I'm trying to go alone with gaining wealth. It symbolizes a lot of boredom in focusing on making money. I guess I'm trying to make an earning so that I don't really have to worry about making financial contributions anywhere. I seriously want to place God first in my life and let Him be the master of my life. God's ways are so pure and good and very loving and kind and so merciful. I had a little trouble fending off being bothered by those people I mentioned over at Hope Church L.A. I managed to release another guy Washington who also became a numb skull and put a restraining order on me from my pool of frustration. He was acting very insolent and ignorant to his own ways. He ended up leaving the job that he brought me into, which made me feel largely unattenuated to the job environment anymore. I left hoping for better waters. Overall, I really have no feelings attached to becoming a monster rich man and that I'll be trying to still make myself grow taller and more well-sculpted athletically!