Friday, August 27, 2010

How Business Is Going

I'm realizing that being patient and working on something could actually be a lot of fun. The anticipation that comes out of doing something and obtaining a nice outcome is very good reinforcement. I'm pretty used to feeling letdown with myself now, and I'm not letting that emotion really get the best of me anymore now.

I'm pretty much going back to my computer science roots and studying this cool Verizon platform called Android, which is used to develop apps on the latest smart phones. I'm learning to use the functions to code some game with a group of other programmers. I'm working on designing the back end technology which will be responsible for powering the software. I might actually get involved with every aspect of the game development. So it's just a hobby for me right now and it's something to keep my mind sharp and occupied on something.

I'm already feeling let down with the employers because they are only going to hire people with proven payroll experience because they want them to start at a productive state right away. I might as well just start my own business and gain experience that way now. I'm going to take a more bolder approach so that I don't have to worry about never being hired again and run my own I.T. business.