Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thinking About Ideal Things

Boy this is really hard to do. To really stay on course and do something that's very ideal for yourself. I really should start reflecting on ideal things all the time and then go after them for myself. I should avoid anything that comes second place for me now. It's just attitude and is going to take some time. There is a lot of fear involved in some things that I contemplate on. I pretty much need to still go after just ideal things right now.

With thinking about it right now, I want to just let go of those weird individuals at Hope Church of God L.A. Not everyone there is really weird or has like a fuse that could make them could end up being weird from snapping. I'm totally relying on the ideal situation for myself right now. I don't really want to go and I'm not afraid of showing up anymore, so I don't really care now. Those people are pretty much laughing stocks to me now. Whether they stay weird or not or basically improve their own situation which is probably not likely because of how they want to not change and consider themselves still the best, I choose to forgive them from about a thirty mile radius which is just driving distance from the home of the weird maiden who thought it was great to put a restraining order on me, Darunee Lee Wongstapdat. I forgot what her address is, but her cross-streets are Mission Blvd and San Gabriel Blvd. I actually drive on San Gabriel Blvd all the time to meet up with some friends who live on the big street. I've probably passed her house once or twice and I just don't care because she's too weird for me. I might just go to make her act weird again after the restraining order is off so that I can get some vengeance by putting my own restraining order on her. She thought that she was Annie and Betty combined and like attempted to absorb them into her own spirit and then fail to overshadow them in them putting a restraining order on me.

Oh man, I seriously had this weird attraction for Annie and now I feel very repulsed over having felt it. Go ahead and make fun of me for it. I can take it and admit that I did and that now I feel great that I never really chased after her for a relationship. I'm glad I did not even try to kiss her, and I was thinking about doing it as a joke to rattle Darunee when she forced me to go to court and Annie was with her. I was going to run away anyway then and be laughing all the way home. Oh man, no wonder I was really off and some of them were like asking me to get help at the same time. If I could have that day again, I would sit next to Darunee and hug her and then put my own restraining order on her while leaving the hearing and letting her speak to the judge and making her look like a dummy. I'm prepared mentally and humorously now to get my vengeance in a cool and unoffensive way.