Friday, September 10, 2010

Trying To Find Right Balance

I'm starting to realize a lot more nuances instead of just getting over it with some hyper activity that leaves you feeling dry and empty in the end. It's pretty much dealing with a lot of foolishness, and if we could enjoy just a moderation of it every once in awhile then it makes living life a little more worthwhile. I'm describing the art of having leisure in a little more deep manner, which I suppose would sound a little funny.

I feel that a person can accomplish just about anything he wants to set his mind to. This becomes an interesting point when bringing up the topic of competition among others. I personally realize that I could beat anyone at their own game if I have a score to settle with them and do it on a consistent basis.

Right now I have a score to settle with someone, and I'm going to see to it that I become better than him at anything he wants to project himself as being better than me at. It's going to be an eventual process so I'm not going to be in a hurry. I'm going to work hard and beat him at the things he bothers me about and do it all the time until he no longer wants to say conceited things dealing with me personally. I guess I can help him improve along the way so I make myself sharper too in those areas and find ways to surpass those improvements I make with him so it's going to be a lifelong rival where I always stay on top with him. He's pretty dumb mentally, physically, and spiritually so I should not really have that much trouble toppling him eventually to the point that maybe it might not even matter if I choose to go that route with him that I may forget about it and not even be bothered with him anymore. For the time being, it's on between him and me. I'm going to beat him in every way possible because he was just born to be a loser in my eyes.