Sunday, September 26, 2010

Improving To Better Situations

I'm currently not married or anything, so getting into a blessed one would be pretty cool I suppose. I have desires that get tempted pretty daily, and it seems like I could make myself get satisfied completely if I were to wait on the Lord. My life is just surrounded right now by a lot of motivation to complete something very fulfilling.

I feel so comfortable around nice people and don't mind helping them out; it's not really them who could bring me ultimate peace. Instead, I personally seek refuge with God and try to daily uphold living a balanced one with God's Word being a part of my heart. I sort of have some useless hobbies right now; maybe, those things are taking too much of my time and that I should focus what needs to be done before taking pleasure in my hobbies when the time permits them. I can still get sick of my hobbies because it's easy for me to feel like I need to get something done and feel a lot of ailment until I get them done.

It takes patience and a big heart to prolong something that a person is working on. It takes courage and self-motivation and to relieve oneself of a lot of doubt and to be honest about a situation. It takes understanding and wisdom to grow out of a situation and also occasionally my favorite, creativity when something has to be thrown into the waste bucket. It never hurts to have fun at the same time too; it's pretty important.