Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Separating Myth From Facts

This post is going to take a very long time so I might just create a series of these long posts again if I remember too or just feel like continuing to do it. I believe that by writing on this blog that I have gained a knack for writing in transition with what I'm doing. I know how lame that could sound, like I remember this one blog that advertises itself as being the most lamest blog in the whole wide universe. It simply is and that's why it's so funny that I got a chance to surf onto the site and read up on some of its posts.

So using my knack for writing about myself in transition, I can make up stuff about myself. I went to the store; there was a robber, he brought out a gun and then slipped and the gun turned out to be an imitation gun but it made loud noises and he pointed it at me and kept on pulling the trigger. Ouch, the sound really hurt my ear. The robber turned out to be some guy who wanted to release some road rage and was high on steroids. He's serving some time at the state penitentiary; we made some peace with each other and he wants me to bail him out of jail and transfer to some nut house where they'll go more easier on him and he could avoid some very strong criminals who are homosexuals and attracted to him. Okay, I'm thinking about helping him because I think it's funny that someone pointed a fake gun at me and kept on pulling the trigger while making demands about robbing the store.

No I'm just kidding about the story. I'm just exaggerating with a bunch of fluff. I should start making stuff up more and see if it will become a dumb novel that people might want to mock later.