Sunday, September 5, 2010

Trying To Live Life To Fullest

Finding my life with having a good niche for myself has been a lot easier than I could imagine for me. When I see prices with having to acquire things, it doesn't seem to bother me anymore. I really don't understand why acquiring material things in excess will also bring happiness, but other than trying to get a little expensive things sometimes can be quite fun.

So my life is pretty much moving in the direction of setting up a good business without having to shoot the moon for it. It gets really hard to refrain from playing and making money by shooting the moon for me. I pretty much hope that I get rich fast and that I don't become a boring person while going at it. I'll be able to afford a little more things and be more comfortable with lot more time, if I could become wealthy so for me getting to that direction does not seem so bad for me anymore.

For now, I have a lot of free time and can't really do anything without making a healthy living so I should be focusing on that now and hopefully consistent hard work will bring me there. The one thing that I feel about hard work is that I'm actually enjoying it, so I might as well stick to it now and see if I can reap a lot by studying to gain more knowledge without putting in any more money. I might be just surfing the web or going to the library to get more books to read to see if I can gain any more insight on the business I want to do.

When I get worn out with trying to set up a business right now, I would like to read some fun books to foster better reading for myself now and work on some computer projects to sharpen my skills and mind. I would also like to interact with people, but I think I have this thing nailed now so there's no worries for me about it.