Monday, September 27, 2010

What It Takes To Set Up A Business

Yeah, at the moment, this blog is pretty much ghetto to me. Oh well, I'm just still using it to give myself some accountability and reference and something I could go back to look on. Since everything is not really going into the details of interfering with someone's life, I guess I don't have the ability to even invade my own life so that being said, there's not much to put on here except what I wanted to put on here.

Based on my experiences, there are a few things to keep in mind and these are just tips for myself that I'm going to be testing later so don't always take my word for it:

1. Make sure the business is something you could comfortably handle and have a passion to master. Don't just close your eyes and then pull out a blind topic from a drawing.

2. Do your best to leave out personal distractions, like spacing fun time and work time apart and not really trying to intertwine it to the point that fun takes over and your business loses by going bankrupt, end of story. I'm starting to think that a stupid is, a stupid does, so that means some people are crazy and if I let them influence me then I'm a nutty idiot. I'd rather be a nutty genius than an idiot, so both men and women can be crazy sometimes; oh well. I made the mistake, called myself an idiot, repented, and so will hope for the same will upon others who did those foolish things like I did.

3. When you are looking to purchase tools to help the trade you are getting into, make sure there's a return policy and to be able to handle the procedure of what you have to do return to it in case the tool didn't work out for you. Get the tool to working right away because shredding out tools that don't work will save some expenses of having to acquire more fitting ones later down the road.

4. Make sure you can afford losing the starting capital that is going to generate profit. More often than not, it seems like struggling businesses take loans that are too hot to handle and then the business goes "belly up" as one of my friends say.