Sunday, February 28, 2010

1 out of 6 Have A Mental Disease

I personally have had trouble letting out some very bad personal things about my life because I just have not been wanting to expose the terrible mistakes that I made or the influences that I was a part of. Now that I think about it, it sort of makes me want to feel really sad talking about my horrible past. I guess with my faith growing stronger in the Lord, I think I can share some things about myself and to allow the Holy Spirit to bring me comfort.

I have trouble being very consistent in the beginning. It's one of my downfalls because I give it my all but don't seem to find it initially and need some additional time to be worked on. From trying to be a truck driver to pay off my debt, I drove a truck which is considered to be a very dangerous vehicle to some people and seem to be intimidating. I had trouble improving on the stick shift so I just bargained that I would get some additional road time in to work on it before going for a Class A Road test. I found out that talking to my training buddies and getting information really helped me to succeed in doing some difficult tasks in a fast period of time. Basically, being helped in learning the material really helped me put the stuff together personally and it made me succeed a lot faster. I guess I can do pretty well in study groups then.

What I really need to work on is consistency and to have patience in whatever I am doing. This patience needs to be translated to waiting on the Lord and asking for His guidance and comfort. Growing up, I was diagnosed with bipolar disease because I heard a lot of disruptive voices in my head and it really annoyed me a lot and stressed me out so much. Those voices in my head that sounded real like someone yelling through a tunnel would depress me when it was a negative thought or make me happy when it was positive. My symptoms ended right away through being fortunate and by having the Lord on my side, I was cured and have found relief. The medication I took for only a month really worried my mom and she got me off of it once I showed signs of relief and comfort to her. I was prescribed Risperodol and Prozac. I now hear some comments about Zoloft, but yeah I think I contributed to a highly successful case with Prozac for other patients. I don't recommend seeing a psychiatrist right away if you have very irritating symptoms. So when some of the misled and delusional girls told me to go see a psychiatrist, I think they said that because I was irritating them too much in an absolute crazy way that's never really been heard of and I don't think that's a smart choice for me to go see one just because they act so persistent and passionate about me getting help while sounding pretty agitated about something. Being agitated and trying to recommend me to something especially if you are a woman does not seem to make a breakthrough connection for me.