Saturday, February 20, 2010

What do I really need to do?

I shared very honestly about my restraining order that was placed on me. I finally understand the neglect that was part of it. I feel that by me not even trying to talk to the other person was more of a neglect because I would think about them rotting temporarily and then I would not be in trouble for bothering other people who were harassing me then right? Wrong, they justified themselves enough to hammer me but they did not leave out the harassing part with me. Harassment can actually be a pretty serious violation; well, if you need the money like I do right now which I would want to obtain with a job and then their harassment led to them calling the cops on you and then you don't even enter jail and then it prohibits you from getting a job, then I think that constitutes to a pretty justifiable law suit against them.

Once again, I have proven that they are wrong about it. I have it underneath me to really get out of these situations and I can utilize my desires very well while trying to be a pretty charitable guy. I think what I could do is obtain just about anything, but I don't want to be selfish about it. I have this confidence now even though I'm short to get whatever I need to get going. It's going to take me a lot of painstaking effort and time, but I don't mind giving it some worthwhile management now. I pretty much know what makes me a jerk and now I can pick it up for myself. The only thing that I feel is the most worthwhile of my whole entire life is spending an eternity worshiping a loving God who created me and experiencing His kindness with me.

What I really missed in life was that people can sometimes be dealing with a hard time that they don't want to relate with you but unfortunately had it fall upon them and it does relate with you and then harass you while they are replying to you and that means there's something that needs to be done to fix it.

I felt really harassed by Washington when he e-mailed back replies because I felt they were pretty enraging. He did not know that he was doing something wrong with me. I kept it hidden from him because I wanted to symbolize being a guy who was not going to complain about it. I then became fed up when he started talking behind a person's back because I felt he was just being full of it. I then wrote a blog post stating how his dad died of cancer and that he must have been stupid for leaving the family to come here. I was sort of joking of course but Washington just could not handle it. I wrote that comment because I wanted to show a little respect to him while curing myself of having to feel angry with Washington.

All my comments were about curing myself by inducing a little laughter to myself inwardly without having to fully make any sense so that I would be cured from feelings of animosity over feeling harassed by an individual. It happened to say that they tried to get rid of me but sort of lost a little bit of themselves in the process. I'm definitely not some guy you just trash talk in the back and then leave behind. I'm someone who can be more than just mistaken for and possibly liked a little better in the end and that can cause a personal ruckus with anybody who was mad at me.

The only fault I had was that I lacked some precision in what I was trying to communicate- that's it! I finally get it.