Monday, February 8, 2010

The Truth Is Not So Bad

Okay, the truth really hurts a lot sometimes. Some people complain like the guys who kicked me out of their group. I just stated stuff in an honest manner but not really blunt enough and they still kicked me out ignoring that I was trying to be nice. Oh well. I know that by me not showing up anymore, it's going to prove that they are wrong about the situation. The people who are wrong about the situation, in my most honest opinion, are Christopher Kuch, Jarred Daniel Taing, and Betty Lam. I really don't know where they are going. I managed to sort of figure out that Annie might have liked me. Annie was part of the list who went along with the ride of Chris and Jarred. I listened to some of her likes and they have some commonalities with me. I also think that Annie is not pursued well after enough by a lot of guys because of her demeanor. Annie seems to be sort of off limits for some guys because they'd rather find someone else I guess. I think she's a little bit in the middle for me. I used to have some sexual feelings with Annie and they were really tempting me and at a point sort of aggravated me. I've felt this way with some girls before but I managed to bump it off now with Annie. Nowadays, I know who I'm really in love with and who I really want to be with.