Friday, February 5, 2010

How I'm Agitated

I guess people can be agitated for any dumb reason. I think it's a part of life to having to deal with it. I think there's something that people can do to just let it out and just be cool about it. I don't really know what I'm talking about. Okay, I feel pretty irritated by hearing that Carlos Julio is going to something called caregroup at a church in San Gabriel. By writing this, I don't really feel so irritated anymore. It looks like being honest and stating that I'm mad is actually helping me not be so mad about it anymore because I'm weighing in honesty.

So I'm going to be honest to the most blunt manner. I guess I do care with some facts about myself but writing it down is encouraging me to deal with some stuff that I don't really like to face on occasion. Especially with a blog that people could just read up on. I think this is the correct mode of thinking for me and to continue writing on it is actually a very good thing for me.