Thursday, February 11, 2010

Learning Something So Extraordinary

Some people have listed me as 5' 2". Yeah, that's pretty short and when people look at my body they sometimes revel in how I don't appear that short. It's pretty cool and it does not seem to exclude you from experiencing the hardships of life with other people anymore. I have seen guys dating taller women and it seems to be a little more common now. The old traditional view of girls liking taller men does not seem to be so apparent to me anymore. Women can be more powerful, intelligent, independent, and more open these days. I mean it's nice to still be a tall, strong and rich gentlemen at the same time; there's nothing wrong with that.

I realize that it was not my yelling that made me solve my problems. I'm pretty sure that I incorporated it so often when I was angry and frustrated with someone, but that was not what really made the issue go away. It was thanks to my ingenious efforts in trying to make things work out.

Today, I'm starting to find out that there is a way out with mistrials based on lack of comprehension and commutable cohesion. What I mean is that, my random thoughts really paved a road that my heart desired. We sometimes have the ability to set our own destination and to reach there; that's why it's important to allow ourselves to come clean with our sins and to lay it out on the cross and to receive the pure joy that's found in having a relationship with our savior, Christ.

Let's get to the juicy details if you've been sticking with my allusions. I managed to call up Betty and Jarred successfully. That was pretty awesome. Yesterday, I sort of called Jarred a coward and a loner for not picking up on the message. He picked up today and sort of sounded a little sick. Poor guy, I gave him my pitch and I don't think he wants to pick up the phone anymore again now. I said everything right and laid it out from the foundations of my heart. Maybe he will pick up again if the timing seems appropriate. Jarred was forced to take in some of my comments because it was really heavy- a little blunt in a funny way but still sounded pretty forceful upon him. I think he's going to be detailing some hardships but not really revolving around me and I am not the catalyst around him.

Betty was so funny when I listened to her talk on the phone. She sounded pretty dazed and confused with me but really a little alarmed that I called her up. She was just surprised to me being able to talk to her directly on the phone. I'm going to give her some space to recover right now, but I let her know that I'm not interested in doing anything bad to her. Betty actually has a pretty voice and her physical qualities are not really that bad. Maybe I was a little unfair to her with the poem that also included Annie. I did not want to single out Annie so I added in Betty and I had identified it as a girl / boy conflict. Overall, I really love Betty a lot and I hope she can turn out better in the end. I pretty much said and did enough now to avoid a restraining order from Betty. I'm glad that I stated that I'm pursuing after Betty because I expect to learn a lot from her and possibly enjoy picking at her brain a little.