Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Absolute Blunt Truth

Everyone has their own mix of truth and they are going to provide their two cents eventually. It's sometimes annoying for me when I have to listen to something that does not have anything to deal with me. It's hard to stand there and listen to dumb lectures that I'm in total disagreement of. Sometimes, people go through hardships and later want to say that the person who advised them to not to go that road is right. I say, as long as it's based solely on you just deal with it and as long as you are not committing crimes punishable by death in the Bible or being a very bad person like stealing and cheating in life, I think it's okay to not to have to listen to everyone's advice in that personal matter.

For the time being, I am not going to invent names anymore. I am going to use real people's names now and seriously make comments about them in the most truthful manner that I see it. This includes anything that may also have bad references with me. I am going to be absolutely honest this time around. Yesterday, I called up a guy named Bah who goes to Hope Church L.A. and does some serious business travel everyone once in awhile.

I sort of asked about his life and how he was doing and then I sort of gave my spin to the issue with Christopher Kuch, Jarred Daniel Taing, Annie Tran, and Betty Lam. What's so cool is that Annie and Betty actually are pretty common names. The Annie and Betty I currently know both attend a church at Hope Church L.A. I also have a person who I associate with Carlos Julio Rojas. I don't really know the level of our friendship really well right now. I am really good friends with his twin brother Carlos Angel Rojas. They are about 5 minutes apart and Angel is the younger twin. Since I have given the real names and locations of these people in a pretty locatable landmark that is not really their absolute personal homes, I am going to let out the details as best as possible to help myself. I don't really like to always be selfish but in this case my flesh really needs it. If I get a lot of legal suits for just being honest, I have absolutely no problems with deleting these columns that these people are about to have problems over.

I am going to reveal a secret that I don't really want to tell the world. I really am in love with someone at the Hope Church L.A. It's definitely not Annie or Lee at the moment. At the moment, I have also defined that I am chasing after Betty. I am chasing after Betty because I expect to learn a lot from the situation. I don't really envision myself stalking her or really coming onto her very hard at the beginning stages of it. I have been told by Julio that Betty is going to slap me and try to sue me. One time, I called up Betty with my personal cell phone which is blocked. I then used another secret phone and she picked up which I did not say anything over. She seemed like she was in a pretty bad mood. I really want to help Betty out and make her satisfied. I guess flirting with Betty and making her feel good which is in a way showing a sign of good love to her seems to be okay for me. I seriously admire someone more than Betty right now at Hope Church L.A. I'm not going to reveal who she is even in my own private diary.

I honestly had some sexual feelings with Annie. Julio has stated that Annie is not really that pretty. I've had sexual feelings over some girls who were not always that good-looking to me on the outside. It must be the feelings of expectations I have for her. Maybe, I'm more of an emotional person. I've grown up to be told that I'm handsome by my mom and sometimes I bought it and sometimes I didn't. I was feeling really repulsed over my attraction with Annie after she blocked me on a facebook profile. I was going like how can friends do this to one another. Isn't she supposed to be a leader and be outreaching to people even though there may some signs of danger? Maybe a woman is not supposed to be cut out to be a head minister because of this question. Maybe the role was supposed to belong to Christopher Kuch. If it was then I would not have really pursued after Annie unblocking me on facebook. For some reason, facebooking did not seem to be a priority for me but I was sort of in a way exploring my own feelings with what made me angry with her.

I ended up yelling at Bah over the phone after he regurgitated his argument that I've been hearing for the past few years. He basically wants me to repent. I was so mad to hear that over and over. At first, I was pretty stupefied over listening to it. I then heard more agitating statements that I needed to get some help. It only built upon on my anger even more. I then got a call to the police and they came over. I became so angry that they did not make it clear in not wanting to be friends anymore. They still state that I need to repent. I am so angry over their lack of clarity as a result and need to yell at Christopher Kuch and Jarred Daniel Taing. They are real people and you could search for them on Google and possibly add them as a friend on your Facebook. Chris Kuch seems to have some multiple names and his demographic is Cambodian. Jarred Taing is a pretty unique name like mine.

I have two restraining orders as a result. This is not illegal because I am not making any attempt to contact them. The first is Washington Chun and the second is Darunee Lee Wong. I actually sort of liked Lee when I talked to her. I have been told by a friend that I should sort of chase after her because we could be compatible. I was given an implicit remark by Chris Kuch one day that I could possibly pair with Annie. He said "She's all yours." Okay, I'm not biting the line to go after Annie. I'm going to chase after Betty because there is some compatibility between us and she can be pretty nice. She has a pretty dark past but she seems very mellow about having been over it.

As the truth unfolds, I reveal that I used to be a sex-a-colic and still am one just that I want to give in later.  I think I learned something valuable during that process. I reveal that I'm in debt of approximately 30,000 dollars, which is about a half of my expected income after securing a degree in Computer Science. I made some costly decisions but the numbers just did not add up. I need to turn it around now.