Saturday, February 6, 2010

What I'm Ready To Do

My closest correspondents have been a pair of twins who just keep talking to me about their concerns. I hear it so much now. One day, I asked for it in my e-mails which was to tell me what I needed to be concerned about. As I walk in this life, I'm getting it daily now. I'm hearing it from my mom and hearing from some twins all the time. I don't really know what to make of it right now. Sometimes, I'm just really annoyed and don't want to hear it. Sometimes, I feel like yelling back at them. There's so many things that are going on in my life with this situation that I'm just being who I want to be.

My mistakes in the past have nothing dealing with me needing to repent or not as it is being reiterated constantly with me. No one really wants to listen and they will keep on talking until I yell at them or act really odd with everybody and feel so differently. I tried to do something that's really normal and deal with the circumstance.

I feel like I'm doing something that could be a lost cause now. It's like I'm hearing people having a good time and laughing about life and causing stress within me. It's some of these people at this caregroup that I just feel so angry about for some reason. I'm starting to see the pattern of all my friends' logical thinking now.

You know what, I'm going to try to grow taller and get some muscles. I think I'm noticing the pattern that I need for general welfare in myself. It's like my life is geared toward doing what I'm supposed to do. Like I should be really opened up about life.