Friday, February 26, 2010

I can't wait to face Julio

Haha. I'm making a very personalized journal of mine into a very public thing. It's like I have nothing on me that's going to be that useful just that I'm using this to communicate very quietly with strangers who I want to be friends with and try to show consideration for who I really am.

I'm obviously at first glance going to have some posts that are very uncomfortable with me. I'm still going to proceed with being honest about the situation. My real mantra in life when it comes to talking bad about others is to be honest about it to the best of my ability and not be like in a hopeless mood and then make absurd claims that I have to give up on them. I mean if they make some bad decisions then the consequences might be BOOM BOOM or end up in jail but I don't think I'll be supportive of them making those types of decisions and will try to negotiable even if they are terrorists. I'm not going to let them hold people hostage or escape for their crimes but I will surely give them a form of love just to show that humanity can care under the power of God.

So I will be fully honest and avoid negative slurs and also avoid using foul language and maybe at times cover it up while using good vocabulary to get practically the same meaning and a little more across in a good fashioned and down to earth method. That would be pretty cool to be blog about and enjoy myself doing then.