Sunday, February 21, 2010

Some changes need to be made

I've managed to expose the weak frustrated characters of different people now. The majority of people in this world do not seem to mind me. I know how to deal with these few amount of people now. I seriously know now and feel very confident about it. I'm not so nervous or scared about it anymore. You know what, I refuse to be so angry about it too now. I refuse to be very mad to the point that I break my own home's windows with a baseball and excuse myself by saying that I'm an aspiring pitcher. I refuse to be so angry to the point of playing golf in my house and not caring if it travels to hit my old china plates. I refuse to let it get to me now. I refuse in all those things now. I just plainly refuse to lie about stuff too. I refuse to hide the truth and not let it out. I refuse now to be a bad person on rare occasions.