Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl HOO HOO!!!

Yesterday, I felt that the superbowl was awesome. Even though I expected the Colts to make a touchdown and force the game into overtime, my friend sort of flipped the channel to the Titanic movie that was playing yesterday. He flipped it back and we got to see the replay of the interception! Man, it was so quick. It's like the pressure of the defense was just too much for Peyton Manning that time. I still think the quarterback is a more excellent player than the guy from the Saints. It's the defense that took the Saints to the superbowl and that's how history was set up because the more defensive team had a better chance of winning the game. I still was rooting for the Colts to win because they have Manning.

Some nice people would ask me how my weekend was, I believe that my weekend was okay. I have some plans set up to try to counter this restraining order on me. It's not that big of a strain on me because I've come to realize that the fault is on those who pressured it to happen with me. I think the girl who put it on me sort of liked me, and I also sort of liked her too. Once again, I did state to her that I love her as a friend and I pursued aggressively after Christopher Kuch and Jarred Daniel Taing who stated I was harrassing girls all over the place and thought they were protecting their Bible study group while calling the cops to come over. Oh well! The girl who placed it on me is Lee and I actually liked her enough to not really try to write nasty e-mails or make bad prank calls with her. Oh well, Lee just placed a restraining order on me and I'm really serious that she did. I also liked Lee enough to not argue with her when she said that it's her property and to not come over. I said okay, but the thought of knowing that Chris and Jarred was going to be there really fumed me up. Uh oh. Nothing really happened before the cops arrived. Oh well. All that happened was a guy who does not know Jesus yet, Carlos Julio trying to beat me up unsuccessfully. He did cut up my hand on the floor, but I managed to get up really quickly. He was pretty scared and missed me a few times with his weak kicks. They miss some kinetic energy to really hurt and I learned it because I was in marital arts. I'm thinking about going back to marital arts. I'm also thinking about dragging Chris out and pushing him into the bushes which are not part of Lee's home. The cop said that I was hiding in the bushes which is not part of Lee's home. It contradicts itself because the cop would have not found me then. Also, if I'm hiding in someone else's bushes there is no essential evidence there stating that I'm peeping tom a girl that I sort of like. She was a little weird for me to like so there's really no reasonable deductions that I was trying to stalk her. I guess it belonged to some of her wishful thinking because I think she indirectly feeling that I did not manipulate her when I could have and shown how charming and talented I am to impress her. I think she was a little mad that I did not try to steal her heart.