Sunday, February 14, 2010

Honestly

I'm starting to get really bored with playing poker. It's just playing cards and there's no harm in wasting a couple bucks over some harmless chatter. What I really want to do is retire early, yeah that would be pretty cool. I want to have priority in my life and constantly occupied with the good things in life. I want to have this joyful life apart from thinking so negatively about life. I really need to focus in and try super hard now. My life is so centered on me trying to break free and becoming a person who is satisfied with everything.

I want to really make things count and really be able to see the big picture on the long run. I think when I was at this small church, I was feeling a little led but not really fed with how I'm supposed to live my life. Maybe there were so many conflicting ideas to the situation that I should not really come back now. I think it's time for me to move on with my life and repent in different areas that I never really felt about before. I do still have good parents living in this household. I could probably try to spend more time with my parents and bond more closer with them. I have a little sister whose sometimes a poor sport, but still I could really love her very much.

I have friends who call me up and ask me how my life is. I should really respond and be out there and seriously make it work for me. I really need to utilize fellowship with God, really center my life on His Word, and seriously allow it to really lead me. I think my life is really centering on changing my life around to live for God now. I really need to maintain a healthy body for myself.

I have so many ideas in my head that I want to try out. I have so many that they are so hard to keep track of. I really need to discipline myself so I can reach this state of satisfaction which is creating these inventions and keeping up with my priorities.