Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dilemma With Restraining Order

 My lawyer was wrong about how the Restraining Order would not prevent me from getting a job that I want right now. After going through a series of security questions, the person on the phone asked me to get it off so that they  could get me to work. I need to now show up somewhere along the lines where I need to get this restraining order off so that I could go back to work. The closest thing that I have is to go to court.

I don't really care that they still think I need to repent and all of that nonsense. I think the minority of just 7 people out of 50 over there needs to repent because they are so ignorant about life. Their church is not really that large and not really a political power. They are not really all that glamorous and all that great in their spiritual teachings. It's a little second rate because they heavily rely on not their gifts for teaching but more on being to exploring what's out there instead of really being able to receive the Spirit into their lives through the Word. Oh well!

I'm calling the 3 boys and 2 girls and including the pastor at that church to repentance. I need a job so badly now and if I don't get it. I'll be okay because in the end I know I did my best and was not violent about it.