Monday, February 1, 2010

Jobs Available

I am sensing that I could probably have a personality to be out there on the road. I came across an opportunity for people to become a truck driver and the benefits are pretty good. After 6 months of employment, the driver could get some really good benefits. It's pretty nice that driving a truck can actually have some pretty good advantages for the moment of paying off my debts.

I took something from the sales meeting today. It's a pretty good company and the boss is pretty fair about the pay. In a world of sales, commission is like almost everything. For the first month, the boss is offering some chump change just a buck / 40 (1,400) to be given rides to set-up appointments and sell vacuum cleaners that people need to have in their houses. With conviction for once, I believe I could let the product do its own selling and all I really need to do is just overcome common objections. It's really nice for the business owner to make some guaranteed money. I would like to say that I would love to market good products as an owner too. It would be nice to be a self-made business owner with the right products to invest in and something that people genuinely want to buy. What's nice about this vacuum cleaning business is that it's very possible for the worker to move up the ladder. The system is also designed for the worker to move up.

I guess everybody's personality is totally different and that's why everyone is so unique in this world. With me writing on this blog and sharing whatever I need to share with the world, I'm still capable of doing what I need to do. I think I would really like to someday have a lot of money and a stable home. I would also like to raise a pretty good family and I also would not mind standing a little taller. Heck, I have a brain that's capable of playing the piano with lots of practice and busting out cool stuff dealing with computers. I have a mind that's capable of expanding its horizons. I should not have to deal with some bad news for myself. I do have a nice college degree and I do have a good passion to be on the computer a lot. I just need some money and that's about it. I'm finding some okay deals out there but it requires me having to leave the home to do it.

I think when people say the economy is bad in the U.S. and they don't have a job, I believe that it's sort of fallacious because there are jobs and opportunities out there. I am pretty fortunate to have a pretty clean record with no DUIs or anything bad like that in my driving record. I could go for being a professional driver because driving on the road for me is sort of exciting and can at times be a piece of cake no matter how large the cargo I'm transporting. I tried doing the bus thing but it just did not work out for me I guess. Cargo won't complain to me irrationally when I hit some road bumps; also, they are strapped in and just need to prevent the vehicle from crashing or skidding on ice! Sounds like an exciting thing to do for me and a good adrenaline rush for being still a pretty young guy. My mom is going to worry a lot but I'll be in home for Christmas hopefully by that time. I'm also doing this to pay off my debt which is going to suck. I also need to finish some tasks for friends before I move on out. I am going to have to fight off a restraining order before I hit for the roads as well.

I think I'll be making pretty good money just that I'll be out on the road a lot as a truck driver. With me being still young and no family, I guess sacrificing just one year to clear all my educational debts is not a bad idea for me right now.