Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kinda Crazy

I actually noticed that when Washington put a restraining order on me, he still would read my blog posts until I took it down. I then took him to court to get the restraining order off but the judge said that he couldn't do it. I then saw Washington around and even managed to say a word to him while he was smiling at me HAHA and I even touched his shoulder. I remember he was hanging out with Pete at the bowling alley, but when I saw him I was so mad underneath that I did not even say a word to him at the time. I can't believe that I made contact with Washington without being so shy when I saw him show up to a bowling alley which was supposedly the care group. So yeah, I did actually talk to him and it looked like we were getting along. The clerk at the court had said that I could get a restraining order removed if I showed up with Washington and we both signed a paper to get it removed. This is really crazy that a restraining order may not be so bad after all.

I have researched on the civil restraining order because it's been bugging me a lot. I then noticed these words "It's not a really serious court document but can have some serious ramifications." I did know what that meant at the time but it still bugged me a lot. I now understand what it means, as long as I hold to the court's legal proceedings then I avoid being in a whole heck of a lot of trouble. I do not have any problems with that, so it's basically showing to the party who placed it on me that I can actually live up to the restraining order. I could probably force it to end sooner but I don't really think that I need to. I'm seriously a step ahead now and will not hesitate to finish I needed to end a long time ago sooner or later after the restraining order is over. Whether my image is bad with them or not, I just need to be able handle things like a man now. I'm just going to be natural about things and if I get in trouble for it then well, I hope the Lord shows me mercy.