Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I think I've hit a safe haven of writing

It looks like I have developed some sort of appropriateness in writing about anything truthful in this blog here. My style that I have developed is not absolutely perfect in any way, shape, or form. I guess I'm just writing about nothing to keep myself occupied right now.

I bought some growth supplements online awhile back and never tried them because I wanted to save them for optimal growth. I also need to get my car an oil change and also need to give it a better car wash. I guess my life is not really that exciting because I just want to be just plain ordinary about the situation. I don't believe in cursing at anyone neither do I want to be so harassing to others. Maybe that makes me pretty sensitive most of the time, but I've grown a lot of rationality that I sometimes neglected. I should really use it more often instead of just trying to rely on luck so much. It may feel so hard at times and may be like I need to get some professional help. Yeah right, I don't see it that way. I don't need any professional help. I'll be just fine worshiping God.

Am I supposed to be saying what I need to say without approaching them about it?