Friday, February 26, 2010

My experiences with job hunting

I was absolutely worried that a restraining order would keep me from finding a job. Man, I don't know what I did to really deserve harassment by Officer Hyunh and his hispanic partner, along with a care group at a small church.

I've been messaging the pastor a lot and I have to admit that I'm not trying to harass him. I'm just trying to be honest about it and it looks like when I raise my voice or show that anticipated aggravation, they pretty much relent. So this means that I am literally going to have to talk to Annie Tran eventually to fully complete the process.

I just did not get any agreement with Annie but I did manage to call up Betty who acted worse and supposedly confirmed by Julio about some situation that I don't even know about. It must be related to some detail in my writing that made them feel depressed. I guess if girls have that type of self-motivation problem then it might be even more painful and stressful to try to stick around them to be of good cheer and help. I think sticking to the truth even though I'm really mad at them over something so little and just repetitiously stating that I want to be good to them and love them is enough to end up being at base, just a friend.

I don't really mind that position. I never fully made it in my head to try to date Annie or Betty because I totally believe in the act of free will and I also have had some strong attractions for another decent woman who I will never name, just to be respectful and not single her out. I pretty much have an utmost desire to enjoy a monotonous relationship with the most beautiful woman on the planet for me.