Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

What's a blog if the major recognized events are not even written about? I've been doing this for about three years now and I've been basically writing just random stuff dealing with my life. I've been pretty blunt with myself on this blog and I'm finding out that I don't really mean any harm with anybody even if they were pretty mean with me. I guess I don't believe in being evil back with someone who was evil with me.

There are times I can really be pushy but I don't mean to be like that on a permanent basis and I never would want to be not that bad of a person. I guess writing has helped me get through some tough spots, but I'm really trying to set up and make a living for myself right now. I realize that I have some really good friends and that it's okay to deal with the fact that some people make up lies about you and then force you out of their lives. The problem I have with that is if it is affecting my job right now then I really need to counter it so I can keep working and serving others.