Friday, February 26, 2010

Let's Start With ME

I don't like calling this a ME blog but that's what it practically must be. I keep getting details in my head that I have to filter out, like these bad thoughts that are a part of me that I don't want to let out just to observe self-control and confidence to the best of my ability. I guess I can relate to somebody and listen to their funny comments or be very supportive and hoping for them.

I'm going to writing about how I feel in the process and will be highly honest about the situation. Whatever takes me out of contention for the presidency or a leadership in the future is something I will gain through respect for others, repertoire, a lot of experience, and basically knowing that I'll be the best at the job.
I guess I'm writing about other people with their names attached to it. This makes it very bad to begin with because my comments are on here and to a great degree I've made some progress to be a step ahead of the bad incident and that the little marginal advantage is pretty much enough to satisfy me and make me move on. I keep getting reminders with Julio who I practically drove to get trained to work, tried to help him on getting a modeling career haha, introduced him to people who he calls friends (very shaky understandings), and just practically comes across as being pretty insane to me.

Julio pretty much comes up to me and starts talking about Chris Kuch, how good-looking or sometimes ill-mannered Annie Tran is, and how he has support from the majority of the people at a care group. I've heard the saying that it's not really a care group if they threw you out of the group even if you were displaying very problematic emotions or actions. So almost everybody has laughed at me which I seriously don't mind when I state that I got kicked out of a small church. They ask me what I did and my reply is, I'm not so sure.

They basically said to do something and I did not live up to it with full expectations and then they took legal precautions by trying to cover up a form of harassment with me. I was pretty enraged most of the time with the replies I was getting because it was so frustrating not to get the divine answers that they so claimed to have. What I mean by "Divine answers" is that they claimed to be leaders ordained by God and that they knew what was best for me. By some of them stating that I needed to find professional help, the view pretty much does not hold.

I actually don't mind Julio talking to me about it anymore. Because I'm a step ahead now and have some satiable actions under my belt, I feel like reminiscing over refutable actions that I did to not be bothered by Julio's stupid accusations.