Monday, March 1, 2010

6 to 2:30 Work Hours

A 6 to 2:30 pm time of work is probably considered to be so early for a lot of people but I think it's pretty cool because I'll get to beat the rush hour traffic. Since I currently am self-employed with two restraining orders that don't really count to me because I have proof that they were delusional about stuff, I'm going to just move on now with all that nonsense which made me really angry inside. I didn't blow up and wish that I could but life is moving fairly rapidly for me because I have other things that I have a calling to accomplish.

Because I work on my own, I'm pretty much going to schedule all my self-employed work to be done on a 6 to 2:30 pm window and then afterward, I will have free time to do what I want to do. Because it's really hard for me to be consistent, I'm just going to have accept that fact and be committed to the things that I want to accomplish as like a goal. I'm going to have to just push myself to move forward still and allow time to let me pick up on different tools.