Monday, March 22, 2010

Trauma From Anxiety

My dad has brought up a pretty interesting and sometimes depressing scenario. It's that as you get older, your mind does not get that much sharper as it used to. I remember he proposed that you should specialize in one thing to make a living off of it and be pretty much the best because that's a very good thing.

I listened briefly to Tiger Wood's interview on a sports channel- he stated that he apologized for his actions because it's what the people he let down deserved to hear and showed absolute sincere regret for his personal problems and expressed confidence over having fixed his problems through treatment. The true question in my mind is if the car accident sort of dealt with his wife being mad at him. Oh well, he stated it's a private thing and he was handling it normally. SNL made fun of Tiger Woods by making a parody sketch about him getting beaten up by his wife. It was pretty funny and interesting to watch.

Back to realizing myself, I need to hustle a little more now and rebound with all aspects of my life...

This whole issue of anxiety or nervous depression is something that I need to work on by just reading more. I think reading is curing a lot of my own things that I would call a disorder. I mean there's some good material to stay focused on. Personally, this struggle is so much greater for me that I really want to stay on the positive side of things, no matter how much people make me mad.