Friday, March 19, 2010

Life In The Gym

Sometimes, in the middle choices become easier to deal with when you relax and focus objectively on what the other person is feeling. I currently really have this state of mind now and seriously can deal with the other people's dumb decisions with me now. I'm ready to move on and feel like condoning every action  while knowing that what they have done as a person but some evil acts of desperation appear to be more stupid than I thought. These people are the ones I talked about- the group that's small enough for me to be able to name them individually. It's a good thing, I'm not bothered by 100s of people because I would be so baffled then and be like okay, status quo is in effect and that I should seriously live a good one in observance to God. Wait these people are religious and it seems like I'm in the borderline right now and proving they were pretty nutty about something.

It's a good thing I'm laughing about it and making yourself stable when you are angry inside is not really that hard than you think- that's what I was going through. I really need to just relax and enjoy the clear blue sky and the beaches that are around here and also a walk in the park. I don't really feel like being paparazzi too and these impulsive feelings were just my hypochondriac thoughts. They, the religious people who did not know what they were doing, were somewhere else outside the ballpark when it all occurred.