Saturday, March 6, 2010

Okay

I'm going to quit playing poker for money forever now. I was going good with it but I broke even again ultimately so I need to tell myself to stop wasting time and doing something more worthwhile now. I lost no money really from playing poker but I wasted time so for now on I'm going to tell myself to stop playing poker and find something else to do.

I pretty much need to find a job again that's a little more stable and something I would not have problems managing and then I should pretty much be set then. So right now, while I wait for looking for jobs during the weekend I should just work on doing more worthwhile things. That should pretty much make everything a little more improved then. No matter how bored the situation gets or no matter what, I'm going to find something better to do than play poker now.