Sunday, March 28, 2010

Motion To Vacate Restraining Order Part 4

The first time I went to discuss about this matter, I was largely unaware of the proceedings because a lot of my time was being taken up. I already have a restraining order from a person I associated with awhile ago. He felt that I was a terrorist and then later joined the army to be shipped out to Iraq. I really feel compassionate for him because I did not know how much he really misses his dad. I wrote that his dad had died of cancer and that he was jokingly not smart for leaving the family he grew up with and then coming to the West Coast. It is a little devestating to me that Washington, a name given to a man, would ponder so much about a restraining order on his birthday which is the Fourth of July- that is when he tried to issue the restraining order. I had filed a counter TRO at Washington after I received it shortly and forgot about my troubles with him. I did not even know that it would appear on my court record that the TRO even went through. He must have showed up to court at the time, which I did not even appear at. The judgement was based on me not showing up to court because I thought we were still friends even though he has obviously some negative periods with himself. He had told me some very intimate details about him that would really take the shine out of his life, and I'm not going to do that out of respecting what I want to make a popular ideology, which is to avoid any speculation that it's gossip. I do try to talk honestly in private about my concerns and directly with certain people at the same time, so that's just being me all the time and not trying to be bad. I have polished a lot of my writing, and now can speculate that I was scattering thoughts all over and burning up my frustration on many different plates. I now want to combine all my efforts into one and then release everything. I will be the very best person I can be because I now have the right emotions working with me. In a way, it sort of favors me to be someone who people think I will go to jail but in actuality, do not have enough evidence. When I asked for it, they simply avoided talking to me. They had stated they already gone over it several times with me, as their excuse. It also felt like they were adding on new things to discuss how I was being a bad person, so I thought it would make sense to believe that they really did not go over it with me countless times. One of the main thesis in this discourse is if anyone has had a good experience with being around someone they know and hanging out in a one-on-one fashion, then they would really advocate the idea that I've been neutral with what I have always been doing. They have never pointed out anything bad with me. There is also probably a multiple amount of sub-thesis comments, just that I do not really have time to point them all out. This is not a rehearsed written sample from me. Then, they put a restraining order on me which is making me laugh so hard now. I think it's good to get this thing off just for the sake of helping them to improve to improve the moderating effect of their invented religion which says that they should have been humble in the first place. Maybe this publicity will generate more visitors to a very well-structured church that is a place of worshipping God, where the true believers really do know Him. I am also acting around others in a convinced manner who respond positively to me with this pretty factual comment. Most people don't care about being ethical if it does not deal with them. I totally wonder if some voting plaintiffs who are not directly written on this thing will actually vote and support justice in the future elections. Some females who have psychological degrees may feel a little resilient about marketing over unclarity and leave it to the defacto standard. There are movers and shakers in creating it. I believe in being ethical regardless of how others want to project their decisions after being mad. I hope the best is influenced with what some people can term my behavior only on this restraining order as being neutral and totally laughing when people think there is a demise that happened to me.

    I am really concerned about the others who did this to me. They were practically abusing the practicality of what a restraining order is supposed to be used for. It's normally used for people who are violent, not for people you don't want to be friends with anymore. Besides, they communicated with me and were not supposed to e-mail me with requests if they thought I was being violent. A saying goes, "You do not negotiate with terrorists." They were being hypocritical when they stated they would not negotiate with me. There are other methods of dealing with their own pain of not wanting to be friends, if I was never being violent. If it was not even in my intention to be violent, then there was no reason for me to even make the attempt of stalking someone who was not even in my grasp of desire. I was following up for clarification not just following a girl because I wanted to chase after all of them. I have also heard that chasing after a girl is not really supposed to result in a restraining order if she does not like you and you do not repeatedly go to her throughout the whole week most of the time that result in skipping your studies and work. Maybe this implies that she did like me and that the men were trying to protect them by being psuedo-friends with the girls. This is where they totally abused the usage of a restraining order and attempted to make me look bad. I think my emotions are not really affected that bad, but want to serve in the way of giving back and providing at least some accountability to the Court and hopefully allow the judge to be compassionate whenever this situation arises. For a younger sensitive man acting as the defendant who does not really want to open up and then does things and trying to save the embarrassment of the plaintiff. I was dealing with very sensitive men who probably really care about it if comments were stated negatively about their appearance and could not voice their opinions with me very effectively. I attribute it to them being slightly feminine at the time and that they have cowardice in filing a restraining order with me very directly. If one of the main comments were directed only at them and someone tries to state that she should have received that message and the Court should be concerned about it and that the main reason for having a restraining order then the men should have showed up to court the first time to give witness. There was error on their end. I needed a lot of time to recollect (filing motion) because this restraining order is dealing with more than one person who is not related to me as being a former significant other at the moment. This is all about keeping history from repeating itself- that is my main worry.